Rider - Chestnuts -
This variant is currently sold out
Hi there! Thank you for checking out this jacket! This jacket is currently made to order and we have very long waiting list. We can accept your order, but because we are making one by one with love, please allow us to take 5 to 6 weeks before shipping. Meanwhile one of our stockist Wolf & Badger Soho might have some! Please check thier online shop (click here to their Snacku section)
For $57/mon & $120 down payment (w/o Tax)
- Free shipping on all US ordersManufacturing Origin
Squirrel Factory, San Francisco, CACare & Info
Please do not wash or dry. Lifetime warranty. For repair, Please contact the squirrel!Materials
- Genuine Lamb leather tanned and dyed in Napa Valley, California.
- This chestnut color leather has a beautiful weathered palette. Please keep in mind that because our leather is natural, there may be slight variations in color & finishing from what is represented on our swatch card, but that’s part of what makes each Snacku jacket unique!
- Lining: Polyester with Snacku original cartoon printed in North Carolina, "Middle Earth" (click to the episode) for Chestnut and Pecan
#10 Zipper for front closure
- Disc type snap buttons
Inspired by Buco's J-24, The Rider is featuring D-pocket and collar tab. The collar tab enables you to wear it as a stand collar jacket in cold weather! What are you going to put in the hidden cigarette pocket? Assembled in the Squirrel factory by our artisan seamstress who has 20 year experience to sew leather jackets.
In every collection, designer Squirrel launches a unique cartoon print lining using digital printing. This time the designer created a whimsical print pattern of forest creatures and fantasy friends. A portion of sales proceeds will go to forest preservation funds.
True to size.
- Floriane in Raven is wearing size XS. Her height is 5' 11 1/2", bust 32", waist 24"
- Madeline in Chestnut and Pecan is wearing size XS. Her height is 5'8", bust 34", waist 25"
Size Chart Details